NeuroWaste
at Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bull and Shit Coins

Y para continuar con el domingozoo, un discurso del siempre iracundo Jim Jones que es citado en una canción del grupo country-gospel-acid-house Alabama 3:

"Love is the only weapon." Shit! Bullshit!

Martin Luther King died with love! Kennedy died talking about something he couldn't even understand, some kind of generalised love! And he never even backed it up..he was shot down!

Bullshit, “Love is the only weapon with which I got to fight." I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I'll fight! I'll fight! I will fight! I will fight! I will fight! I will fight!

Like the fury in the Night! Hell yes we'll fight!

Let the night roar with it! Let the night roar. They know we mean it! We'll kill 'em if they come.

Rev. James P. W. Love

Rewastes:

>> El personaje de nombre "Anonymous Anonymous" dijo:
Confieso, que lo unico que se de Alabama 3, es de "Woke Up This Morning" :sconf:

Si entendi bien... igual, densa la letra :o (recordando lo que recuerdo de 1º basico xD)  
>> El personaje de nombre "Anonymous Anonymous" dijo:
Ya estoy viendo doble :-/ (por postear sin lentes -_-)  
Post a Comment

about This

Lugar:
Lado obscuro de la Tierra
Motivación:
No hay, o no se necesita
Equipo de Prensa de Jugo (en orden alfabético):
Dirk Parra
James P. Wack (editor)
Pingunix Trojan
Πολύφημος alias Paulifemo

the Wastes

Rodent Coin, Mod Coins, Power Chancaca, Another Coin of the Day, Una visión minimalista del marketing, EMOL hackeado!, La Frikipedia revive!, Hot Star Wars, 3 Coins, The Matrix 4,

the Past

May 2006, June 2006, July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, March 2010,